Are you struggling with balancing the health and well-being of your staff with the reality of reduced income due to decreased patient visits during the COVID-19 crisis? To support physicians, the Cooperative of American Physicians, Inc. (CAP) presents a free on-demand webinar, Managing Human Resources During the Pandemic, to provide you with the knowledge to deal with employment issues effectively and legally.
Presented by experts in HR and employment law, this webinar addresses common concerns such as:
- The need to downsize staff or reduce hours due to decreased patient visits
- Employees who become sick or are caring for sick family members
- Employees who are unable to come to the office due to childcare needs
- Employees who are afraid to return to work
- Understanding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Maximizing Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan expenditures for forgiveness
CAP, a leading provider of medical malpractice coverage for California physicians, offers these types of free webinars and resources as a service to its members. To learn more about CAP and to receive a no-obligation quote by email, please Request an Instant Quote<http://www.capphysicians.com/iqla>.
For assistance and questions, please call 800-356-5672 or email MD@CAPphysicians.com.